Top 10 Acoustic Guitars Under 500
You are never too old to learn a new instrument, but the sooner you can get started, the better. If you are willing to set aside time nearly every day to practice, you can learn to play the guitar in as little as six months.
The main factors that go into determining how much an acoustic guitar will cost are:
The quality of the wood used as well as the type will have a major impact on how much the guitar costs. Lower-priced acoustic guitars tend to use laminated wood, while more expensive guitars are made from solid hardwoods.
More affordable guitars also tend to use lower-grade hardware for the bridges, nuts, pickguards, knobs, and other components.
And like with most consumer goods, the brand you are buying from will often have an impact on the price you pay. Some brands are more expensive than others because of their popularity.
Popular songs for beginner guitarists include:
- “Proud Mary” by CCR
- “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
- “Stuck In The Middle With You” by Steelers Wheel
- “Fire” by Bruce Springsteen
- “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum
- “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith
- “With Or Without You” by U2
- “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles
- “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison
- “Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars